- Faded – Alan Walker: Recently I was having problems with SoundHound so I got Shazam and I am loving it very much. And this is one of the discoveries from there. It’s a relaxed dance song. Sort of…
- Magic – Mystery Skulls & Nile Rodgers: Who doesn’t love Nile Rodgers? No one. The bass in this song gets to my soul.
- The Right Song (feat. Natalie La Rose) – Tiesto vs Oliver Heldens : I don’t know if I mentioned it on here specifically, but a few months ago, I was on SoundCloud and a song called Wombass was on there and it was the best thing to happen to me that week. Then fast forward a few weeks and I hear a Spotify advert for this song and it’s the same song, but with vocals and at first I thought they had ruined the song, but I’m warming up to it.
- Roses(feat. ROZES )– The Chainsmokers: I listened to two seconds of this and added it to my music on Spotify the day it came out, but never gave it a proper chance, but I have now. Yay me.
- Ecuador – SASH! Vs Olly James: It reminds me of 2010 dance music. I don’t know why, but it’s repetitive, just like it was when dance music was just starting to get popular.
I’m sorry, but if you’ll excuse me, I need to go Shazam some more songs.