Happy Valentines Day everybody! The closest I have gotten to celebrate, is wearing red lipstick. Which I am rocking by the way…
- Your Soul – Coasts: I was introduced to Coasts by a friend. I had already heard of them, but hadn’t listened to them properly. SO when I clicked shuffle on Spotify, this is the first song that came on and I felt a sense of completeness. So I was happy. There are a lot of remixes, but none are as good as the original.
- South Side – Alvin and the Chipmunks: Don’t judge, I’ve seen all the Alvin and The Chipmunks movies. And I loved this song from it. I was like ‘Ooooh, catchay.’ Their version of Uptown Funk was also very good.
- Ocean – Coasts: So after Your Soul, I started to listen to the album, and this was the first song on it. Stuck in my head allll week.
- Brianstorm – Arctic Monkeys: The other day someone was playing this song and my friends started fangirling so we went to go investigate and it was this 6th former and he was all like riffing and we were all like ‘whoa’.
- Wrong – MAX: Just found this song, it’s kind of made my day. Man, I love Max Schneider.