Here are a few songs I have found to be obsessed with this week:
- Growing Up (Sloane’s Song) [feat. Ed Sheeran] – Macklemore & Ryan Lewis: I think you can understand my excitement when I found out that Ed Sheeran was releasing a song. Also that it was free. But when I found out that Macklemore & Ryan Lewis actually wrote the song and that it was about his daughter, my heart half-melted. IT completely melted when I actually listened to it. The first album I ever bought was The Heist by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and I loved it, so you can assume I added this song to my collection immediately.
- Body On Me (feat. Chris Brown) – Rita Ora: This is a really catchy song. I love Rita Ora. Especially the fact that she and Calvin Harris wrote her entire second album and when they broke up, he said she couldn’t use any of the stuff he worked on. So she had to write her album all over again. And the two songs I have heard are pretty good. Good Luck Rita.
- Painkiller (feat. Meghan Trainor) – Jason Derulo: I have mention previously that I love Jason Derulo and I recently listened to a bit of his new album and it is awesome. This is one of my favourites.
- Touchin, Lovin (feat. Nicki Minaj) – Trey Songz: I probably shouldn’t like this song, but I do.
- Cheyenne – Jason Derulo: Another one of my favourites off “Everything is Four”. For some reason, Four and Red are popular topics when it comes to album names.