I know it’s been ages but I couldn’t help telling you about some new songs that I can’t get out my head.
- Five More Hours (feat. Chris Brown) – Deorro: Oh my goodness, you have no idea how much this song has been stuck in my head. And by stuck, I mean permanently. I have listened to this song at least 10 times today. And I discovered that Chris Brown had a daughter and I love that she’s called Royalty! How cute!
- Fun (feat. Chris Brown) – Pitbull: And when it’s not Five More Hours, it’s this song. More Chris Brown. I love Chris when he sings, but when he raps, not so much. But this song is so catchy. I have discovered my love for Pitbull.
- The Hills – The Weeknd: Love. Love. Love. Love. Love.
- We All Want The Same Thing – Rixton: This song was also a big part of my week. Me and my siblings started singing this (badly, may I add), and my dad videoed it. But it’s really catchy.
- Worth It (feat. Kid Ink) – Fifth Harmony: KID INK! Oh and Fifth Harmony. THAT BRASS BIT! And Fifth Harmony.
- Voodoo Child (Slight Return) – Jimi Hendrix: My friend, Joe, started playing this in our music lesson and our little group just jammed. He’s super good at playing the guitar.
- Sexual Healing – Kygo Remix – Marvin Gaye: The song itself, I’m not that big of a fan of because, I’m just not. Another thing I’m not a big fan of, Marvin Gaye by Charlie Putha nd Meghan Trainor. It’s a bit boring. However, I love this remix. It’s really relaxing. Perfect summer tune.
- Ah Leke (feat. Sean Paul) – Pitbull: On discovering my inner love for Pitbull, I listened to more songs off of his album. This one is the first one and it’s proper addictive.
- The Way We Are – Alesha Dixon: I heard this around a month ago when she performed it on Britain’s Got Talent. Bit off subject, but can we just take a second to hate the haters:
- Not Letting Go (feat. Jess Glynne) – Tinie Tempah: This is possibly the sweetest song Tinie Tempah has ever written.
I just had to share these songs with everyone.