So I haven’t posted in like ages! I know you all missed me (just kidding), but I have been quite busy over the past few months. So lets update:
- I have fallen in love with Matthew Goode. I knew who he was before; he was in The Imitation Game and some other things, but then I watched Leap Year and I loved it. So much so that I watched it again the next day. Anyway, even though he’s British, his Irish accent gets to me and he was very pretty in the movie. So don’t judge.
- I started my own bakery business. Last month, my friend asked me to make some brownies for her birthday. I was flattered that somebody wanted me to bake for them and I decided to make a business out of it. I’m going to this very day. And considering I started a month ago, I think I’m doing pretty well
- Brownies have actually been a big part of my life for the past month. I have baked around eight batches: four for Comic Relief, two batches messed up (I used the wrong chocolate in one and one fell in the oven when it was 5 minutes from being done. But it didn’t go to waste. No. I ate it anyway for breakfast with ice cream for a week. One of my friends, Tommy, said I should lay off the brownies, therefore implying I was fat; don’t worry, I haven’t let him live it down yet. I’ll hold it against him for a few years.), I baked one for my friend and one for my grandmother’s birthday.
- I watched Ferris Bueller’s Day Off and it was one of the best movies I may have ever seen (along with Leap Year and Sky High), however, there was one thing that annoyed me very much: Sloane (Mia Sara). I don’t know what it was, but I didn’t like her acting. Maybe it was her voice.
- I also watched Nightcrawler, this morning. But I don’t know what to say about that. Except that I think Lou is one of my favourite characters of all time. Apart from when he got his partner killed. Oops. Should have warned you. Slight spoiler alert there!
- Over the past few months I have listened to more and more Panic! At The Disco. I had bought Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die last year (I bought like four songs and I could complete my album with a pound, so I did) and it was all good. Then last week, my friend, Karl, said, was like “Hey, even though you know all the songs I do, have you heard of Panic! At The Disco?” and I was like “yeah.” and he told me about quite a lot of their old songs and I listened to a few of them and I loved them. Me and Karl often recommend songs to each other. I think it’s because we like the same sort of music.
- I watched Home. That was a good movie.
- I have told you previously about these remixes that this girl Shannon Godwin does on YouTube and they are really good. I recently realized I could do that because next year because I’m taking Music Tech and I am really excited!
- I can’t think of anything else.
I have decided that I will still try and do my JamLists everyweek on Sunday, but I will do a general post as often as I can. I can’t post a JamList on Sunday because I am going to my grandparents home for a week. But I will as soon as possible.
Until next time,