I didn’t post last week because I was sucked into a four hour Monopoly game in which I ended up bankrupt first. So today is a double bill, and I could do the entire American Beauty / American Psycho album, because it is soo good!
- Fourth of July – Fall Out Boy: So good. This song is one of my favourites off of the album.
- Daffodils (feat. Kevin Parker) – Mark Ronson: I don’t know why, but this song is pretty catchy and I don’t know why but I love it.
- Favorite Record – Fall Out Boy: Remember how we danced? This would be the worst song to listen to when going through a break-up.
- Jet Pack Blues – Fall Out Boy: So is this. So many sad songs on the new album. I and one of my best friends, Niamh, were jamming to this in a Maths lesson and we were like “AND I REMEMBER!” at the same time and we had to like mouth it and the guys in front of us were just like: What is wrong with them?
- Wish You Were Mine – Phillip George: For some reason, this song is like ultra-stuck in my head. Quite old now, but very good.
- Dance, Dance – Fall Out Boy: Speaking of old songs, let’s recap some old Fall Out Boy classics. 😉
- Nicotine – Panic! At The Disco: It seems all Panic! songs were stuck in my head this week.
- Vegas Lights – Panic! At The Disco: This one especially. This isn’t even one of favourites, but this one was stuck the most.
- My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up) – Fall Out Boy: I was listening to this today and I was like this song is sooo old, but I love it still. In my music project thing, we ended up doing this song and I was sooo ill last week and I couldn’t sing, so I messed up two performances due to this illness. I felt guilty as hell.
- Twins Skeletons (Hotel in N.Y.C) – Fall Out Boy: Hold onnnn, hold onnnn, hold oonnnnnnn!
Due to being still being in education, I am embarking on a new era in my academic life therefore I probably won’t be able to be post as much on Saturdays (not like I was anyway), but I hope that xahamedia will still be a thing in a few years.