Slightly annoyed with my laptop. It’s got a mind of its own. This post has been rewritten.
- Immortals – Fall Out Boy: It’s Fall Out Boy and you know about my obsession.
- Dear Future Husband – Meghan Trainor: I love Meghan Trainor right now! This song is so good.
- Outside (feat. Ellie Goulding) – Calvin Harris: Calvin Harris’ album came out on Monday and I haven’t listened to it completely, but this song is the best.
- Wake Up Call – Nothing but Thieves: I just heard this song and immediately fell in love with it.
- Nina – Ed Sheeran: Again, another listen-and-love sort of thing. I admit to staying up until 12 o clock just so I could get this album first and haven’t even listened it to it whole completely yet. One by one. I’ll get there.
I can’t believe I am going to say this but I think this JamList is better than the original version. Maybe it was fate?