I have had quite a day today. I woke up at 3 o’clock in the morning and went to Heathrow Airport and came home at 7 in the morning and slept the morning away. But I am awake now; considering it is half 5, I probably should be…
- Cucurucu – Nick Mulvey: This song was featured on my JamList for last week (just happened to be posted on Wednesday this week…) and I can’t get enough of it! Maybe it’s because the song has a funny name and I can say it? Maybe it’s because it is a really nice song? It could be anything with me, but I love it anyway.
- Anaconda – Nicki Minaj: This song was released last week and I’ve revisited it. I’ve been singing it a lot which I probably shouldn’t do. I was singing it once and one of my friends was like “Wow. Wow wow wow wow wow.” *unimpressed face*
- Dangerous (feat. Sam Martin)– David Guetta: I think I first heard this song on Radio 1 when Greg James was on and he was like “It’s sounds like a Renault advert.” It does a bit, but it’s sooo good. I love it a lot. A lot, a lot, a lot, a lot.
- Drunk and Incapable(feat. Melissa Steel) – Krishane: This is a really feel good song! Just the chorus got my attention, but then I listened to rest of it, and you can’t help dance.
- Take Me To Church – Hozier: I knew about this song, but didn’t bother listening to it. Wish I had done. I don’t know what it is, but since I dabble on the guitar, I thought let’s give it a go. And I did. And I enjoyed it. So, the moral of this story is: if you haven’t heard this song, listen to it and if you play guitar, learn to play this song.
- Shower – Becky G: I had to add this song. It was necessary. On Friday, we were chromecasting songs onto the TV and this song came up as recommended and I had to listen to it. And by listen, I mean properly jam to it. I was on the video on YouTube and went down to look at the comments, and this one person commented on the gap in Becky’s teeth and there was this whole argument with 15% of people saying she should get it fixed and 84% going “she can do what she wants,” “the gap is cute,” “you are hating on a 17 year old girl.” I bet the person who commented wishes she hadn’t done; all these people are just going “you brat, hating on our girl, FEEL OUR WRATH!” The one percent is me going: “I didn’t realise she had a gap…” I now get notifications when someone replies to the comment and I’m like “I don’t care!”
This turned out to be longer than expected…
p.s: I went back and checked and yes, Becky G has a gap.
p.p.s: Just listen to this: