I will get round to posting. I will. Eventually.
See, I almost didn’t even post this! But I have. 🙂
- Let It Be – Labrinth: Labrinth is back! It’s pretty exciting, I have to say. I love this song! I can’t explain it.
- Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran: I learnt to play this on guitar, therefore it is like one of my favourite songs ever. I heard it a long time ago however as I got X (Deluxe Edition) the day it came out…
- I Like The Way You Move – Bodyrockers: Got an craving for this song this morning. Don’t know how.
- Wicked Games (feat. Anna Naklab) – Parra For Cuva: Just heard this and it absolutely had to featured!
- Lullaby (feat. Tori Kelly) – Professor Green: Best Professor Green song in a long time.
I can’t believe that Let It Be only got to 9! It’s so good! I also can’t believe that All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor just came out! It was on Spotify AGES ago and I am now bored of it.
Anyway, guess what? I watched The Giver today. I had heard about it, but I hadn’t really read up on it, however, I have seen it and will hopeful post a review on Wednesday, fingers crossed I’m not up to my neck in homework…
And can I just add that Centuries by Fall Out Boy is still awesome.