I did an extra post last Saturday, and that is why I did not post of Wednesday. However I was very busy on Wednesday as well, it was my parents’ anniversary, three of my friends’ birthdays and two of my best friends’ grandparent’s birthday. Therefore I was very busy. And I have been up to my next in homework this week. Yesterday I spent at least 6 hours doing maths homework, because my teacher lost last week’s homework and I had to do this week’s homework too. #toomuchhomework.
However, I have pulled together and have bought you a JamList other than the double bill you had last week.
- Centuries – Fall Out Boy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!! FALL OUT BOY ARE BACK! I love this song with a passion. I love Fall Out Boy with a passion. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! I cannot explain my excitement. It is actually unbelievable. I listened to Save Rock and Roll thoroughly and then I moved on considering this was like 2 years ago. Then one of my best friends, Lauren Hayman, was like: “Xaha, have you heard Centuries by Fall Out Boy?” and I was like “FALL OUT BOY?!” I think you could say I realllllly like Fall Out Boy. I actually realised this week that all my favourite bands are a) all guy bands (meaning there are no girls within them) and b) all rock groups, which is weird because Rock isn’t necessarily my favourite genre of music. Actually, Fall Out Boy are actually an Alternative group, so I don’t think counts, but OH WELL.
- Bang Bang – Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj
- Best Friend – Foster The People
- Feels Like Vegas – Tinashe
- Don’t Be Gone Too Long (feat. Ariana Grande) – Chris Brown
FALL OUT BOYYYYYY.