Hello again. I’m going to be a bit naughty and extend this JamList to double its size.
- Kanye (feat. Siren) – The Chainsmokers : I think I like this song better than #SELFIE. It’s not as exciting as #SELFIE at the beginning but I love SirenXX’s voice and it’s just sooo good. I couldn’t get it out of my head.
- Rest Of Our Live – Jason Derulo: I. JUST. LOVE. THIS. SONG.
- California – Amelia Lily: Amelia Lily is back! I didn’t like You Bring Me Joy therefore didn’t listen to any songs that came after it but I came across this song and it’s very catchy.
- Anaconda – Nicki Minaj: This is probably the only good song after Pink Friday. I didn’t like Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, Pink Friday Roman Reloaded: The Re-Up, it just wasn’t happening. But this one is catchy. So it passes the test. Just saying: this song was introduced to me by my good friend Lauren Hayman. She did not bribe me to write this in any way.
- Let This Last Forever (feat. Gary Go) – Benni Benassi: I don’t know why I like this song, it’s just really good.
- Bubblegum (Feat. Tyga) – Jason Derulo: This is the next song from Tattoos [Special Edition], which is the actual album. Tattoos was only an EP (what?) Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop. Bubblegum.
- Body Language (feat. Usher and Tinashe) – Kid Ink: Being Kid Ink, the music is awesome. I say this because of Show Me and the song he featured on Jason’s album, Kama Sutra, and you can definitely hear the Kid Ink influence in it.
- Side FX – Jason Derulo: Yesterday I decided to listen to Jason Derulo’s latest album and I liked a lot of the songs off it. Side FX is another off of it.
- Green Light – Mista Silva: This song is Wiley and Fuse ODG mixed together. BAM: Mista Silva Green Light.
- International – Chase & Status: Chase & Status Full Stop. Great jam. (Can’t believe I just said that).
I think if I say anything else, this JamList will become way too long.
p.s: I’m not going to comment on very song every time, don’t get used to it.