Ok. I’m still listening to last weeks (two-days-ago) JamList. It’s really good! I’m obsessing. Anyway, I have managed to scour Spotify for some songs and have been successful! And I have decided that this week especially, I will do a caption for every song, not just the first one.
- Room To Breathe – You Me at Six: I’m not one to opt for rock style music, but I get the occasional song that I really love, and You Me at Six never fail to disappoint me. I really like this song.
- Cocoon – Catfish and the Bottlemen: Catfish and the Bottlemen. One of my favourite bands ever. And surprisingly, they are a rock band. I loved their song Kathleen and jammed to it day and night. In fact, Kathleen and Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood actually almost forced me listen to music in different styles and I was pleasantly surprised. I listened to I Love You. by The Neighbourhood thoroughly.
- Blame (feat. John Newman) – Calvin Harris: I had heard about this song a few days ago and I listened to it today and I loved it! And of course it features John Newman, the one person that features on like every popular song ever.
- I’m Not The Only One – Sam Smith: Sam Smith. Need I say more?
- You & Me Song – The Wannadies: I have an obsession with this song after it featured a softer version of this song on an advert for pet adoption in the UK. And I was like I love that song! And surprise, surprise, it’s another rock song. I think rock has taken over from my pop and dance roots.
There you go. You have 5 reasons to the 5 songs I chose. Comment if you would like me to do this in the future. Also, please comment other things I could improve about In The Mind Of Xaha, I would love to hear from you.
See you on Wednesday,