I know I have been a naughty girl, I haven’t been posting. And this post is almost a week late! Disappointing, I know. But I’ve started a new school this week and my life has been quite hectic to be completely honest with you. I will hopefully keep doing JamLists because they are fun, but I can’t do the other two posts every week, so I will do one on Wednesday (hopefully), which is the one where I post random junk, but Sunday is my designated JamList day.
Anyway, on to my actual JamList…
- Say My Name (feat. Zyra) – I came across this song, I’m not sure how, but I did. And I really like it. It quite catchy, along with all the other songs this week, but I liked this one the best. I’m not sure why, it seemed to appeal to me the most. Probably the chorus. And the piano in the background is cool. IT IS NOT A PIANO BASED SONG! I realised that me saying the word piano puts people off, but it’s got a deep bass bit and I love my bass (Boney M songs have good bass solos…).
- Take Shelter – Years & Years
- To Love & Die (feat. Cocaine 80s)– Jhene Aiko
- Shoreline – Kingsland Road
- Come With Me Now – KONGOS
Just a notice: I will put Bang Bang by Jessie J, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj, on a JamList once it is officially released (21 September according to iTunes at time of writing). I realise that it’s on the deluxe edition of Ariana Grande’s My Everything album, but Spotify won’t let me listen to it… It would probably be easier for a lot of people when it is officially released, unless you listen to music on YouTube. I should have done that with Fireball by Pitbull as well, as that gets released in October!
Just some information I thought would be useful.