This is my first ever post! Woo hoo! I hope you’ll enjoy reading this blog, it’s really a summer project, but I’m definitely going to continue it. Why not? It seems fun.
So. I’ll do one of these lists every Sunday, but today, I’m doing a special summer edition to start off with. I’ll tell you about the songs I’m jamming to in the order of favouritism. If that makes sense. Here we go:
- Rude – MAGIC!: MAGIC! are a Canadian reggae band, and reggae spells summer. This song came out last year but it’s still as good as it was then!
- Your Love – Nicole Scherzinger: A feel-good jam that’s guaranteed to get you moving.
- Salsa Tequila – Anders Nilsen: You probably haven’t heard of Anders Nilsen before, neither had I, but I when I was introduced to this song, I was raving within the first twenty seconds. Proper raving.
- Maps – Maroon 5: 2 years since Overexposed, Maroon 5 are back with their new song, Maps, a tune that’s definitely going to be big this year.
- Crazy Stupid Love – Cheryl Cole: Maroon 5 aren’t the only ones making a comeback. Cheryl his back and stronger than ever with her song Crazy Stupid Live! This song is fun and catchy with a horn part that will be stuck in your head for like ever. I speak from experience…
- Make U Bounce – DJ Fresh, TC and Little Nikki: This is some heavy stuff.
- English Love Affair – 5 Seconds of Summer: I love this song because it has a really nice guitar riff and it’s 5 Seconds of Summer¸ need I say more?
- Lay Me Down – Avicii: I don’t know why I like this song; it’s just a really fun, feel-good song.
- Shower – Becky G: This is not an advert for showers. The chorus will be stuck in your head for at least 2 days…
- Kisses for Breakfast – Melissa Steel (feat. Popcaan) – Melissa Steel provides the vocals on Way We Are by Kove and this song is destined to be a summer smash hit.
- Gecko (Overdrive) – Oliver Heldens (feat. Becky Hill) – This song has been around for quite some time, but I’m sure it’s not going anywhere!
- Good Kisser – Usher: Who doesn’t like a bit o’ Usher? This song is quite catchy
- Louder – Neon Jungle: I really like Neon Jungle’s dance sound, but this song it a bit laid back, but still just as impressive. It’s a really good song, the only problem: you can’t really rave to it.